Created for the angler who is looking to do battle with trout as they pursue stoneflies both wet and dry, the Deadly Dozen Stonefly Pattern Selectionwas assembled to equip these warriors of the fly with the go-to patterns to match this family of aquatic invertebrates. Focusing on the most prominent sizes and colors found among our major stonefly hatches, we make matching the stonefly hatch easy when trout are looking for these big bugs!
The Small Selection has a total of 12 Stonefly patterns and includes 6 wet and 6 dry flies.
The Medium Selection has a total of 24 Stonefly patterns, expands upon the sizes, and includes 12 wet and 12 dry flies with some repetition in the most important sizes.
The Large Selection has a total of 36 Stonefly patterns, ensures that you are will be lacking for nothing during this prolonged spring hatch, and includes 18 wet and 18 dry patterns with repetition in the most important sizes.
The flies included in this selection are:
- o Stimulator (Yellow, Orange, and/or Olive)
- o Super Stimulator (Tan and/or Peacock)
- o Chubby Chernobyl (Tan/Gold, Brown/Bronze, and/or Black/Purple)
- o Parachute Madam X (PMX) (Yellow, Olive, and/or Purple)
- o Yellow Sally Stimulator
- o Mac Salmonfly
- o Pat's Rubber Leg (Golden, Brown, and/or Black)
- o Stonefly Nymph (Golden, Brown, and/or Black)
- o 20 Incher
- o Iron Sally
- o Yellow Lightning Bolt
- o Double BH Stone (Golden, Olive, Brown, and/or Black)
The focus of this fly selection is to hit the most important life stages for the fly fisher and the feeding trout.
This fly selection does not include a box, but will be packed in a recyclable dish.