- Tips & Tactics for Fishing Shelves & Drop-offs
- The Best Way To Organize Your Fly Box - The River Oracle Hatch Organization Method
- Winter is Coming… Are You Ready to Fish? By: Ascent Fly Guru Charlie Lukasiewicz
- Social Distance on the River While Supporting a Good Cause!
- Why a Fiberglass Rod Should be your Next Fly Rod!
Biologist Selected. Fish Approved.
Give the gift of success on the fly to your family and fishing buddies with an Ascent Fly Fishing Gift Certificate.
Winter is Coming… Are You Ready to Fish? By: Ascent Fly Guru Charlie Lukasiewicz
My outfit goes as follows and has proven to withstand below freezing temperatures:
2 Pairs of long John's with a pair of thick sweatpants or down pants
2 pairs of good socks with some toe warmers in between
2-3 warm long sleeves shirts with a windproof jacket over them (tuck everything in underneath your jacket to hold in the heat)
1 heavy Carhartt or jacket over the top
1 warm hat
1 pair of waterproof gloves (which I remove when handling fish)