Biologist Selected. Fish Approved.
Give the gift of success on the fly to your family and fishing buddies with an Ascent Fly Fishing Gift Certificate.
Found in every pond, lake, river, and creek, this family of invertebrates is commonly lumped under the names of either Midge, Gnat, or Chironomid. With almost 17,000 species of midge inhabiting North American waters, this family is often the consistent and abundant four-season food source for trout. Even though we are in the fly business, it is not necessary to have 17,000 midge patterns to be able effectively match the hatch and fish this family.
Our loaded midge box covers the different life stages of the midge, and includes a broad cross-section of colors and sizes that you encounter on the water.
For $50 you receive 4 dozen midges packed in one of our 18-compartment magnetic fly boxes!
The patterns included in this loaded box are:
- Griffith's Gnats (Adult) - Peacock, Blonde, & Olive
- Traditional Dry Midges (Adult) - Black, Brown, Tan, Olive, & Cream
- Mosquitos (Adult)
- Heathens (Pupa) - Brown, Black, & Grey
- CDC Loopwing Emergers (Pupa) - Black, Olive, & Grey
- Mosquito Larva (Larva/Pupa)
- Chironomid Emerger (Pupa)
- 3D Epoxy Bloodworms (Larva)
- Ian's Brass Ass (Larva)
- Mercury Midges (Larva) - Black & White
- Black Beauties (Larva)
- Beadhead Zebra Midge (Larva, Pupa) - Olive, Brown, Red, & Black
- Zebra Midge (Larva Pupa) - Grey, Brown, Olive, &/Or Red
- Willey's Chironomids (Pupa) - Black, Red, &/Or Olive
- GT Perfect Emergers (Larva, Pupa) - Ice, Red, Black, Olive, &/Or Grey
We pride ourselves in the production of quality flies and fishing gear, and want our customers to be 100% satisfied with every purchase they make from Ascent Fly Fishing. That's why we are happy to offer a 30 day return policy on all items that are unused, are in brand new condition, and come back with their original tags and packaging. Items that are returned beyond 30 days will be eligible for store credit, which will be issued in the form of a gift certificate. Items returned without their original packaging and tags, or items that have been used are not eligible for return.
This policy applies to all products we sell with the exception of terminal tackle (leaders, tippets, weights, floatants, indicators, etc.), digital downloads, classes, sale items and Biologist Crafted Fly Selections.
A 10% restocking fee will apply.
The Client will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return the item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.